Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New to Blogging

So I've finally given in to the craze. But I confess, I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing. I need all the blogging help I can get. I've spent that last twenty minutes trying to figure out how people have "about me" type descriptions on their blogs of more than one person. No luck. I greatly appreciate any help in this blogging world. Oh, while I'm at, how do you change the part where it says "posted by __" so that we can distinguish when Trustin and I post? Again, I'm hopeless.

I've been reading other blogs and I feel this great call to wittiness, yet as of yet I'm not answering.

I'm laughing as I write this, because so far we haven't even told anyone that we have a blog. This might make it more difficult for anybody to answer my need of help.

Well, I guess all there is to be said tonight is that as I have fiddled with pictures and looked at my husband and son I just feel so incredibly blessed to have my two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment