Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hey Good Lookin', Whatcha Got Cookin'?

The answer to that question, is anything Zeke can find. He is almost a daily chef of "Stone Soup" and this last week he decided to branch out to "Toy Soup." Mom provided the tupperware of water and he added all of the best ingredients. After adding a few he'd stop and stir it up.

Every chef knows that a good meal has lots of color and variety.


Taste Test.




Yep, its delish!




So every day before leaving for work Trustin picks up Zeke and says "Ok, Zeke, I've got an important assignment for you today: I need you to be the man-cub of the house and take care of Mama. Make her laugh lots."

Zeke follows his counsel incredibly well. I'm always laughing. And Zeke is definitely a cub of some sort. While he still can't say many words I think he's fluent in both Lionese and Dragonish. On Monday we went for a walk and he made me stop for several minutes so he could growl at a decorative frog outside someone's front door. I showed him how frogs hop and he squatted down and stood up just like a frog (well, a slow frog whose feet never leave the ground). I said "Ribbet" and Zeke said "Roar." Close enough.

So here's our little Dinosaur/Lion/Frog:



No comments:

Post a Comment