As we were driving home from church today:
Trustin "What did you learn about in church today?"
Zeke "sciptures"
Trustin "Oh scriptures?"
Zeke "scipture stories... are true"
Trustin "The scriptures are true?"
Zeke "dep"
And another sweet story that I forgot to post about but that I want to remember:
About a week after Ashlynn was born Trustin decided to give Zeke a blessing to help him with all of changes of a new baby and living in a hotel. After the blessing Zeke asked Trustin to give Mommy and Ashes blessings too. In the middle of blessing Ashlynn Trustin feels an extra little hand on Ashlynn's head. I held his hands back for the rest of the blessing but shortly afterwards Zeke walks over to Ashlynn and put both of his hands on her head again. A bit confused on priesthood authority, but what a sweet little cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment