Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Day of School, and more


We made the mistake of putting Ashlynn in blue jeans and tennis shoes.  Suddenly I had this feeling like she was all dressed up for her first day of school.  I should not be allowed to feel like that when she is two months old. 

 hint of a smile
 See, she is way too old already.
Finally we caught some of her big smiles on camera! 




Yep, this kid is definitely ours.


The next few are photos from a ward activity up at Mt. Charleston.  It was so great to be somewhere with trees and cool area and nature.  It made me miss Pinetop.  We had a lot of fun and I wish it was just a bit closer so we could head up to the mountains all the time.




Zeke had to jump off pretty much every fallen tree we encountered.

And so Ashlynn did too.


A little baseball with sticks and pine cones.

Here's my whole life.




McKelle --- "I am going to exercise"
Zeke ---"Where my pink muscles are?"

Watch out for this kid.  He's tough.
Lately Zeke calls EVERYONE "that guy."  Men, women, children, prophets, book characters, parents.  Most common phrase "What that guy doing?"



Perhaps one of life's greatest enjoyments.

As for us: I started a ridiculous online course that is threatening to take over my existence or at least every single moment of Zeke's naps.  Trustin is still just working.  Nothing too exciting here.  But I do have a growing appreciation for freezer meals.

This video is kind of dim but catches some smiles.

1 comment:

  1. Were those nose aerobics that I saw? If so, I am so glad inside right now.

    ReplyDelete