Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

March photos

I hear Zeke starting to wake up, so I don't really have time for writing much.  But here are some of the latest photos of my little ones (although Zeke keeps reminding me, both verbally and just by me looking at him, that he is not little, he is big).


Zeke always wants to come with me to get Ashlynn when she wakes up.  He loves to get in the crib with her and give her big loves and then play ring-around-the-rosies and pull her down.  Sometimes he is gentle...sometimes he forgets.



This little cutie pie is 8 months old now!  I'm so glad she's ours.



yep, still cute



Ashlynn surprised us last week by taking some steps (not real steps, but while holding onto a moving object). She grabbed Zeke's tricycle and it started rolling away and Ashlynn's little feet just kept up the pace.  My current predictions are 12 months for walking.  But we'll see.  I wouldn't mind much later, and she may hope for earlier.  Although maybe if she is walking it will become easier to defend her from the "food" she is constantly eating, since it won't always be inches from her mouth and oh so tempting.  I'll look forward to that.








Ashlynn is figuring out the stairs.  A dangerous pastime, I know.  Time to get a soft rug at the bottom.



Zeke had a blast flying kites with Uncle Kalani and Aunt Erin.











No comments:

Post a Comment