Our double birthday party was perfect. Thanks to Trustin's sister I managed to make two cakes of which I have probably more pride than I should. We kept the party simple, but the kids had a great time. What's not to love about a ton of generous gifts, a splash park, and the hit of the day, spray bottle squirt guns (I'm so glad the dollar store was out of water blasters because these were such a blast...pun intended...but it shouldn't be...sometimes I can't help myself)
Ashlynn's cake was a mud-pie. Any guesses why?
And Zeke's was naturally Captain America with animals.
I let Zeke decide what kind of cake he wanted. He deliberated between a pink cake with animals, or a Captain America cake and then suddenly realized that he could have his cake and eat it too. Pink cake mix, and animals prowling Captain America's shield. Doesn't get much better than that.
The cake was enjoyed. Thouroughly. Note the completely empty plate. (unfortunatly there was a huge finger print on my lense for almost all of her cake eating)
Zeke's face after he squirted an unsuspecting Uncle Wade right in the ear.
Take that Paca!
No comments:
Post a Comment