I haven't had time lately to blog about any of the cute things the kids have been up to, or about any of the things we've been up to (i.e. guess what, we are moving to Utah, maybe more on that later). But there are some things about the stage Ashlynn is in right now that I keep reminding myself that I need to write down before I forget.
Ashlynn is adorable. She is still definately a Momma's girl, but I love snuggling and holding her so that works out pretty well for me most of the time. One of my favorite things that she does that is unpredictable and therefore unfilmable is the way she tilts her head to look at us sometimes. She bends her head completely horizontal and then curves her body and neck to look at us when we are holding her.
She spends a lot of time with Zeke, which is evident in the fact that the only words that she really says A LOT are "Hi!," "uh-oh," "roar," and "hi-ya!"
She has taken 16 steps at once, so we are just waiting for her to realize that walking could be a full time thing. But she remains a very fast bear-crawler.
Her current comfort thing is to stick her arm inside of our clothing: down our shirts, up our shorts, up our sleeves (this can be a little bit awkward in public places...). She just slips one hand into whatever layer she can find and then she can relax. One day when she was really tired she lay down on the floor and tucked her hand inside the flap door on a toy dump truck.
Ashlynn is still quite dramatic when things don't go her way. Sadly the cute belly flop tantrums are less and less frequent, but she still lets us know that she is not happy with us.
I love you little Ashlynn-Bo-Dashlynn. Your scrunchy face smile is one of the highlights of every day and I just can't get enough of it.
What a cute little girl! We can hardly wait until you guys are closer.
ReplyDeleteMom & Dad A