We signed a contract on a house this week (wahoo!). Today we drove out to the house with Trustin's folks and his sister and her kids so they could see the house. As we drove away Trustin told Zeke, "I think your cousins are so excited to play with you at our new house." Zeke responded, "I hope it is built on a rock." Zeke is a rather wise young man.
Then he went on to say "I must go back to the house and then I will pick it up and check." Us practical folks in the front seat mentioned how heavy houses are but Zeke responded simply, "It's not too heavy for me because I am as strong as the Incredible Hulk. Then we can see if there is a rock under it. I hope it is a big rock."
You guys sell your place in vegas, or rent it out?
ReplyDeleteWe sold it
Delete