Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life and the Zekester

Well it seems that since having Zeke, every moment is a moment we wish we had the camera handy. We miss so many great picture opportuties, but even with that, we have a lot of pictures that I wanted to share this week.


We went to a 51s baseball game with our good friends about two weeks ago, and so I had to include a picture of Zeke and his handsome Daddy.


This last weekend we had a ward pool party. (As you may guess, Zeke loved it...he's such a fish!)

Just chillin' in a boat in the kitchen with a monkey.



Zeke is in the market for a new hat.




This one got my vote. Adorable and provides protection from falling rocks.




Bubbles




Random position Zeke has taken to getting into several times a day. He thinks he's so funny when he does it; he's right!



With this face around, life is good! Trustin's new job is going well so far. Ups and downs like any job. The house hunt is still on, but we are hoping not for too much longer.


1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how big Zeke is getting! What a cutie! I loved the pot hat.

    ReplyDelete