Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whoa Christmas Tree! Whoa Christmas Tree!

This is not a big(or is it) or an important post, but whoa baby! So do you remember our scrawny 3 foot Christmas Tree? Well today somebody in the ward offered their old Christmas tree because a few of the lights don't work anymore and they are upgrading. I can handle replacing a few strings of lights if it means a new tree, so naturally I jumped at the offer.


This new tree is not the seven foot tree I'd been hoping for...It is TWELVE feet tall and feels even taller. So I just had to post a picture of the tree that I am not even capable of decorating (a ladder is on the shopping list this week).




Zeke standing on a chair is still tiny next to this monster.

I have other stories to share, but maybe after the bedtime of this crazy nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment