Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boom Boom

In the interest of time and the fact that I keep intending to devote this week's free time to napping so I will be incredibly well rested when Ashlynn arrives (haha, good luck with that McKelle, so far less sleep at night and not a single nap...) I just chose two pictures to represent what might otherwise be two photo stuffed posts.

This week Zeke got to enjoy "big booms" twice.  First we had a crazy crazy thunderstorm.  It was pouring rain so hard that water on our street was flowing in two directions: up the street in the middle from the wind and down the street in the gutters.  Our yard became (and still is) a giant mud bog.  Zeke loved it though.  We watched for almost two hours and the next day Zeke was quite frustrated with me because I wouldn't turn on the rain.
The seceond set of booms was naturally fireworks.  We just watched a few at a barbeque with our old ward.  Zeke was fine at first but once he'd had his fill he refused to stay outside.  The next day however he said "vroom, red car" and when I asked him where he wanted to go he said "fireworks."





No comments:

Post a Comment