We had another great week. My parents came to visit and they were huge lifesavers. Zeke loved having them here and so did I. I got lots of naps, freezer meals, and ice cream, Zeke got lots of fun times and Trustin got two drawers full of Sun Chips and Doritos (he is a little addicted to chips) and chocolate milk. Plus we loved the company. There is nothing quite like having mom around.
Grandma and my sweet little Ashlynn.
The Grandpa Pool Monster
We had to put Ashlynn in a swimsuit too, just for fun. She was adorable, although I think whoever designed this swimsuit had never seen a baby before. It was the perfect length and about 3 times too wide.
Precious
Zeke really really really liked Grandma's blue socks. (He also likes his current bedroom: the closet. Yes, he really does love it. It was his request.)
As with Zeke, I had to have fun pretending to be a photographer. Here are a couple of the best ones I took. My skills are lacking, but she is BEAUTIFUL.
Zeke loves his little sister and he is extremely good at sharing.
Zeke had to make sure Ashylnn didn't forget her shaving cream.
Zeke loves to give Ashlynn loves. When he woke up from his nap yesterday he got out a couple toys and was about to start playing when he caught sight of Ashlynn on the couch. He immediately dropped the toys and bolted over to her and gave her a HUGE hug. It takes quite a bit of diligence to make sure his big hugs don't crush her with love. I am loving how much he loves her though. He always goes to her when she starts whimpering or crying so he can sing her a happy song or give her a love. He is the cutest big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment