The day has arrived. Ashlynn will officially be 6 months tomorrow and she is celebrating the day by officially starting to crawl. Well, scoot. This video doesn't catch much (the toy was too close). But she's been doing it all day. I know we are in for another little mischief maker like her big brother. How do I know? Well, lets just say Ashlynn has only been "crawling" for about 7 hours and she has already managed to scoot over to Zeke's lunch and take a big bite of his meat and cheese sandwhich in the few seconds I walked away to get Zeke some blueberries. She has had enough of that mushy stuff; bring on the solids!
Wow....all sorts of fun things in just a few weeks since we last saw you guys. It looks like Ashlynn is sitting straight up by herself now. And, as you said, she is surely on the move now. :) Fun
ReplyDelete