I thought I was being resourceful using the bag from our comforter to store blocks in. Zeke added a little creativity and the bag became even more useful
First, after a great deal of effort, this clear plastic bag it made an excellent hiding spot last week.
Oh dear! Where did Zeke go? I can't see him anywhere!
Shortly after this he changed his use of the bag and decided that he was Rhino (from the movie Bolt) and this was his ball.
Shortly after that he used a yellow ribbon as reins, some blocks as reindeer and hopped into his clear plastic Santa sleigh. Love it.
As you may have noticed, Zeke loves movies and movie characters. For a kid who only watches about one movie a week (not by his choice of course), this kid's world revolves around movies. His memory is incredible and he remembers obscure scenes out of movies he has only seen once. And movies are what he plays. He is constantly Po (Kung Fu Panda) and makes me be Tigress, Daddy is Mantis, and Ashlynn is usually baby Tigress. This particular movie love has been an interesting one, because although he knows that he is not supposed to hit on a normal basis, he seems to think it is okay to hit us as long as he says that we are Ti Lung, because "Ti Lung not nice guy." We're working on this one ;).
His wardrobe has also recently shrunk since he insists almost every day that he is "Mike A-house-ee" (Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.) and therefore needs to wear a green shirt. He only has two and doesn't seem to think that their presense in the hamper is any excuse for not wearing them. One day I convinced him to wear a white shirt because Mike has a white eye. He liked that idea but then also needed to wear a blue shirt on top of the white shirt because Mike's iris is blue.
Needless to say, Zeke has us laughing all the time and I wish I could remember every word our little man ("no BIG man" he would say) says.
No comments:
Post a Comment