Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Utah

We took a lot of pictures on our trip to Utah. I was so grateful to be around so many wonderful and playful kids to bring all of us a bit more happiness. I just wanted to hold all of them so close, and especially my Zeke. Together we all had a lot of fun and I took about a million pictures...so this post is primary just pictures with not much to say other than I LOVE MY FAMILY!




Syri made Trustin take about 20 pictures of her posing on this chair; she is such a little ham! (while Zeke obliviously ate his breadstick)

Baseball!



She broke the ball---whoa!



Fun is exhausting.
(notice that two of these kiddos seem to be about 40% off the couch!)



Grape catching contest

Woot woot






Zeke discovered that he loved crawling behind the couch, running around the front and then doing it again.


He also loved playing in Grandma's bathroom cupboard.



Picaboo!



Carving pumpkins (and me demonstrating the proper way to balance a baby while carving).









Zeke loves his Grandpa





I love my Zekie













Whew, that was a lot of pictures!

















1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until I can get a hug from you (and give one back :) We are staying here for Thanksgiving because we're lame and I'm a study-a-holic. How about you and Trustin and Zeke? Any fun plans?

    ReplyDelete