Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Running around with Jesus

Little Stori, today I am missing you so much. My heart feels broken because I miss you and my heart is broken for your mommy and daddy and sister who love and miss you so much. I'm so grateful I got to know you and love you. The last time I held you I begged you to watch over your little family. So as sad as I am, I can't help feeling that I know you are watching over them.
I am grateful for what I know and for what the gospel has given us. I know that you are happy and I know that your family will all be together again. I keep replaying in my mind what your big sister Syri said: "Stori's running around with Jesus." That is a beautiful thought, and even more beautiful because I know that it is true.
A scripture that has touched me this week is John 11:35 after the death of Lazarus "Jesus wept." Of all men, Christ knew the eternal nature of the spirit, yet He knows the pain of our losses so fully, and He feels that pain. And so He wept. It testifies to me that He loves us and that He is indeed going to strengthen us and watch over you, sweet little Stori.
Thank you again for the joy that you bring, little angel.
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. McKelle, You said it perfectly. We too are feeling the lose of Stori so strongly this week. We did so much enjoy your visit and spending precious time with Zeke. We love you guys!!! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete