So this is what Zeke has been up to lately:
Really, this is about all he has been up to. Trustin decided to show Zeke how to make a house out of the couch cushions and boy did Zeke catch on to the magic. We are playing on that couch A LOT these days. Luckily our couch takes many forms.
The image pictured happens to be a train track, or railroad tunnels.
But our couch has also been known to become:
a bus
a house
a boat
Mater
Giant Chesco (Francesco, from Cars 2)
Little Chesco
and I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few.
Oh, and we have to be sure we arrange the cushions correctly. Each one has a slightly different way of being built.
And the point of building these things typically is so that Zeke can "knock down on you" and then be "your hero" and help us escape from the wreckage. At this point we must build them again. Zeke is in heaven. If we didn't already have a couch I think I'd buy one for Zeke for Christmas.
One of the cutest adventures we've had so far was while we were on the bus. I built the bus and we both hopped in and suddenly Zeke pointed and exclaimed "Wappers!" (Raptors). For the next long while we were throwing raptors out the windows of the bus, throwing raptor food off the bus to entice them off, tickling raptors, bouncing with raptors and running away from raptors. When we were in the backyard later that day Zeke even found some raptors on top of our house which we quickly caught and rode around the backyard. I don't know how all of these raptors came to invest our house but they are here in high quantities. Lucky Zeke always knows what to do to take care of them.
Just for fun, I thought I'd tell you happy birthday on here too :) And really I just wanted to comment to say that Zeke is the CUTEST little boy ever. Love his imagination1 And I also can't believe how fast darling little Ashlynn is growing. I just think of her as a sweet little newborn too, but she is growing into a cute little chuncker. I can't wait till the next time I get to see your little family. Are you guys going to be in Utah on the 21st of December by chance? That's when we're heading down to AZ, and maybe we could stop and see you on the way down. Love ya!
ReplyDelete